Monday, February 05, 2007

Afraid of what?

YOU STAY AWAY, GET AWAY FROM ME!

I HATE YOU, STAY AWAY, GO JUMP IN THE SEA.

DON'T TOUCH ME AGAIN, PLEASE JUST GO!

TAKE MY ONLY MODE, TAKE MY BOAT AND ROW~

[is this the moment I take his life?] DESIST, BACK AWAY!

[is this the moment I take his ability to walk astray?]

TAKE MY GEAR, TAKE WHAT EVER YOU WANT!

[but you're not taking me, so stop your hunt!]

GO! I'M CALLING FOR HELP, SOMEONE HELP ME!

[quick, before I hurt him, and feed the wild of the sea]

PLEASE, GET AWAY FROM ME, SEE THE TEARS ON MY FACE?

[I really don't want to be accountable for your life's waste]

I AM AFRAID [but you really don't know why,]

[I'm afraid I may disable you] SO AFRAID AM I...


...He took my boat scoffing and rowed away,
the coastguard drove me home... I was okay...
So glad for practiced patience and control...
Self defense, not revenge my only goal.

No comments: