Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Mixed Bag

Got a mixed bag and its weighing me down...
It's heavy between the anvil and the crown...
Do I have to bear this pedistal?
This mixed bag is not that cool...
I have love and pain and confusion mixed in...
I have encouragement and discouragement, accusations of sin...
I have friends true and enemies disguised...
I am admired and I am dispised...
It's the bag I have to carry, think I'll lighten the load,
Let go of some of it so I can get down the road...
And be on my merry way to the rest of my life.

2 comments:

beardysanchez said...

Reflect on what you jettison from your bag Look carefully for the positive in what you plan to leave behind. Once your are sure discard with glee and dont look back!!

Hope said...

Good advice I intend to follow!

Thank you Beardy!