Tuesday, February 20, 2007

All That I Am

Poetry flows from my soul
through a life full of strife and love,
Joy and pain help me regain
A true perspective like never before.
Now I am grown, now I can love...
Now I am free to be as I am...

Judge me if you will, I am who I will be.
See me for who I am, and love me anyway...
And you will secure my long lasting friendship,
And I will do anything for you as I am able.
When you are down, I will encourage,
When you are sad, I'll cry with you.
When you are happy I will laugh with you,
And when you are in a rotten mood I'll put up with it,
And hope I can help bring you to a better place.
For life is full of joy and pain and strife,
I will try to be one that helps make it worth it all.
And when I love you, I will love you with all my might;
All that I am and everything I have.

No comments: