Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Directions?

This life is full of roads and paths...
Some claim to have the ultimate map...
I took the road they said I should take.
It was one way pointing to light...
but the road took a turn and suddenly,
Everything was so dark.
Still one way, further and further...
I had to pull over before I crashed.
On the side of the road, I noticed
A short path to the other side...
A road going back toward the light I crave.
It's a hilly road with twists and turns,
The kind I like to drive upon...
So I took the bumpy path to the other side,
And now I'm on my way...
Joyfully taking the twists and turns as they come...
Driving confidently down this cool road.
Don't know where it ends,
Don't know if it's considered high or low,
Seems like both but its the one I chose,
And I'm happy with my choice, where ever it may lead.

4 comments:

beardysanchez said...

Theres a road i know in England just like the one you are on now. Beautiful views turns twists and space to enjoy! I could see this very clearly in my head. Safe and fun driving ahead

Hope said...

Thank you Beardy!

beardysanchez said...

Hey it is nice to be called Beardy. It was my nickm
name for years!!

Anonymous said...

It was that or BS... hehe

Hope