Monday, February 12, 2007

Ripples

Body's bruised, feeling used
Worn out and ugh, quite spent
Joy and tears switch their gears
And came as fast as they went.
Mistakes were made, some things were said
Some actions proved what's real
Some people gone I loved so long
How am I s'posed to feel?
Sadness, yes, is this to test
Sincerety of my heart?
Over joyed to feeling annoyed
Are not too far apart.
How do I end, to make ammends
When the trust just isn't there?
How do you start with a broken heart
In a situation unfair...
And do I dare continue to care?

2 comments:

beardysanchez said...

This has made me curious about your state of affairs and reflects mine in many ways too.
"How am I supposed to feel?"
"Is this to test of the sincerity of my heart?"
"How do you start with a broken heart?"
"and do I dare continue to care"
These are very interesting questions.. I hope you find the answers. I guess I am searching for answers too

beardysanchez said...

Your questions caused a ripple across the oceans!