Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Surrounded... (a bit different, I know)

The Army of Shadows covers the hill just yonder: Lead by General Spite, a soldier named Hate, a soldier named Deceit, along with Resentment, Bitterness, Immorality, Self-indulgence, Unstable, Stalker, Corrupt, Hurt and his twin Hurtful, and Blameful, along with many more.
A dark and intimidating army; huge pumped up soldiers with spikes protruding from their armor and obvious blood thirst in their roar as they charge at me into the battlefield...

...I stand strong with my Army of Hope: with General Freedom leading a soldier named Love, a soldier named Honesty, along with Chosen Integrity, Light, Consideration, Forgiveness, Peace, Self-discovered and her twin, Self-caring (who replaced Self-sacrificing after she was lost in the last battle against the Army of the Shadows)...

...The evil Ex's Army of Shadows is bigger; but I also have the support of Romance, Song, Cheeriness, and countless other troops willing to do what ever is necessary to support me (and I am SO thankful for them). My armor isn't white any more, and it's a bit dinged up but it still shines when ever I smile in the face of these circumstances.

The two armies face off in the valley. Swords clash and darkness falls all over the valley, but I am confident that my army will prevail because if a light is bright enough, it will greatly lessen the shadows... or perhaps just make them darker and more obscure, chasing them away. Either way, I'm sure victory will be mine and though this battle is necessary to move forward, I SO await celebrating it's end!

1 comment:

beardysanchez said...

I like this change. It seems a good way to get stuff out there!

Victory to light is inevitable! Resistance to it is futile