Sunday, April 29, 2007

How's the Weather?

Hope is blue sky for our future together,
Hoping for the good warmer weather,
That the sun will shine more oft than not
I see a cloud forming and fear being caught!

A dark little cloud, joined by another,
in the corner of the sky, eek, another...
The sky is blue and the sun is warm,
I hope we're not expecting a thunder storm...

What kind of climate do I find myself in?
This is uncharted land; I don't know what's been.
I love the warmth and sun, but what to expect?
On the storms we've each experienced I reflect...

Those gathering clouds, three in three days...
I wonder how long we'll feel the sun's rays
Before we're douced, drop at a time,
Is this another slippery slope to climb?

Those gathering clouds make me nervous,
And I wonder what will become of us,
I know we'll be together, through sun and rain,
I'm just hoping my heart won't get crushed again.

I don't think I can handle another hurricane,
I've worked too hard to heal from my pain.
No love is strong enough to make up for hell...
Solid love on solid ground would do us both well.

Yes the seasons will come and go,
This is life, the way it is, I know.
There will be the flow of up and down
Times we'll smile, and times we'll frown.

I just hope that the climate we've got...
Involves more sunny calm weather than not.
Hold me through the storms; we'll get through,
If you give me your best, and my best is for you.

1 comment:

beardysanchez said...

I really like the imagery in this and the hope

The seasons will come and go. Trust in nature and your own strength