Sunday, March 15, 2009

Turtle Spirit

What can I learn from the Ancient Turtle?
Gleefully enjoying her life as it comes,
She was meant to dance the tides and flow,
She has her goals and ambitions too,
She avoids bad energy, and finds her groove,
She is strong yet gentle and patient...
She walks out on the sand and buries her hopes,
And waits for them to come to her
They do- naturally drawn to the water,
And so she has fulfilled her purpose.

What can I learn from the Ancient Turtle?
What lesson does she leave for me?
Patience, flow, peace, and energy...
To glide through life as seems natural,
To listen to my spirit and awaken,
To the purpose given at the moment,
To be fully present for each task,
Letting go of all that hinders...
To fulfill my purpose and in doing so-
Dance with the tides and find my groove.

1 comment:

Joey Polanski said...

Bhind evry great turtle is ...

... anothr turtle.