Thursday, May 31, 2007

Balancing Act

Here I am on another highwire,
only this one has a net.
No longer walking over fire,
But it's still hard to balance yet.
So much weight, can I hold it all?
It keeps shifting, will I fall?
The ex on my left, and my love on right,
My kids and my job, This is such a fight!
Finances, my house, will it come crashing down?
How do I balance all this on the ground?
I'm walking the best that I possibly can.
Up here on this highwire I pause and I stand...
Wondering how I'll ever lighten this load...
How to get off of this highwire and on down the road.

2 comments:

beardysanchez said...

retaining balance. now that is a good trick. I believe keeping your eyes focused in front helps!

look to the future and gently let go of the past switch your view to front and back and see how it looks!!

Hope said...

No doubt! I promise I'll not walk with my back facing forward... it would be my mistake if I did.

Smile!
Hope