Saturday, October 07, 2006

Wind

Which way will the wind blow?
We're like the wind, to and fro.
Does it make sense for us
To wait and see which way we'll fall?

I'm here tied to the ship's mast,
Awaiting the end of this craziness,
The wind blows this way,
and I think we may be okay-
Then it takes a turn for the worst...

Why am I waiting to see which way
Which way the wind will blow?
The wind always changes directions.
It will never be good, though there is good,
And it's not all bad, but the bad comes up.

The question is, if I get untied from this mast,
Will I be able to go inside, sheltered
and get relief from this terrible wind???

Here I am tied to the ship's mast,
awaiting the end of this craziness,
But the winds never stop blowing,
You never know where it comes from
and you never know which way it's going.

So the questions is, what am I waiting for
And what's the final determining factor???
I can't make a move, I'm tied to the mast,
Awaiting the end to this craziness...
Waiting and waiting for the end...

No comments: