Wednesday, March 07, 2012

3-7 I Want to be the One:: Honeyed Words

3-7
M:
Soft music playing in the background,
Lovely scents all around,
I want to be the one you come to,
When you need to rest and renew.

Rock music setting the beat,
To the adventures that we seek,
I want to be the one you are next to,
When you experience something new.

Music playing  in sets around us,
The look in your eye makes me blush,
I want to be the one you lead,
When we go out and you dance with me.

Mesmerized by the rhythm of the shore,
Romance dripping from your pores,
I want to be the one you pull close,
When we vacation to the coast.

Pandora plays to the daily grind,
Waking up task-inclined,
I want to be the one to smile,
And hold you each day for a while.


J:
Honeyed Words
 
You are so entirely wonderful,
I wonder at my amazing luck.
Attentions lavished bountiful,
pulls me out of deep blue funk.


Contentment finds me now,
with you lying in my embrace.
yin to yang of duality and tao,
sense of you sweet to taste.
 
Thoughts drift not beyond the moment
The world at my fingertips.
Thankful for what I've been sent,
as the honey so sweetly drips.

No comments: